Customer service (or customer support) is defined as the assistance you provide customers regarding your business. This usually involves questions or problems customers have when using your products or services effectively. Customer service can be done in-person, online, or over the phone.
High-quality customer service often includes:
- A sincere desire to help and build relationships with customers
- An ability to empathize with a customer’s situation
- Patience and attentiveness
- A calm demeanor
- Clear communication and listening skills
- Deep knowledge of the product or service
- Using positive language
- Time management skills
- An ability to ‘read’ customers and adjust accordingly
- A focus on resolution and problem solving
- Strong persuasion skills
- A strong work ethic
- A willingness to constantly learn and improve
At Goodbay, we expand customer service beyond its usual definition to include the approach we take in ensuring the best customer experience possible.
We provide top-quality service through a deep understanding of your business and products, as well as your customers and their needs. This means taking a personal approach with every interaction in order to build a lasting connection. Through this approach, customer service becomes most effective by turning first-time customers into repeat buyers.
We understand that your customers want quick resolutions, and that you need this quality of service with every interaction. That’s why we’ve created a system that solves all your customer service needs and why we work to become a partner in your business as it continues to grow. Contact us for more information.