The Director of Operations will drive leadership and direction to the first through third levels of the Support Center in India, the Philippines, and the Caribbean.. The Director will uphold the company’s goal to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction to the callers/emailers and to run an efficient and well-managed center where associates are proud to work. Driving success and top performance for our clients is our number one focus.
- We are humble and have no ego in our work and interactions with others
- We work hard
- When we commit to doing something, we do it
- We are type-A city folk and work with a sense of urgency. Our clients are much the same way
- We collaborate and talk about everything together. If you want to run your silo without input from others, this is not the place for you. We openly communicate and disagree without ego
- We value intelligent and analytical minds
- We care for our people’s well-being and do the right thing
Performance Goals & Expectations:
The Director of Operations will be responsible for managing client relationships while simultaneously managing operations.
- This role will require 30% annual travel to our contact center locations in India, the Philippines, and the Caribbean for durations of 3-4 weeks at a time (travel is not expected until after COVID pandemic)
- Manage contact center operational activities to achieve target output and quality metrics given by the clients
- Manage high-level relationships with clients
The Director of Operations position will report to the VP of Operations and VP of Client Services and will be responsible for:
Operations Management and Delivery
- Managing various client projects concurrently, and overseeing 300+ people at our partner’s overseas location both in-person and remotely
- Ensure proper staffing levels across projects
- Ensure agent training programs are successfully implemented and achieve client and internal performance standards
- Manage and motivate team members. Embrace and lead a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback to peers
- Provide leadership, direction, coaching, and feedback
- Successfully launch new client relationships, which includes hiring, training, and overseeing a successful implementation until key metrics are met in any new engagement
- Analyze and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience by analyzing trends for opportunities to improve First Call Resolution Rates and improve the way service can be resolved for clients
- Speak comfortably on reporting, analytics, and the success we are delivering tied to client service level agreements
- Research emerging trends and recommend new offerings to management
- Maintain competitive knowledge and focus, continuously grow and develop professionally
Need for Achievement: Sets demanding personal goals. Is ambitious. Strives for excellence. Willing to work as hard as necessary to get things done.
- Results-oriented with the ability to meet/exceed department metrics/measures
Competitiveness: Thrives on competition and winning. Takes challenges head-on. Works to outperform others.
- Not be afraid to ‘roll-up their sleeves’ and take on day-to-day tasks, providing additional support where necessary to deliver world-class customer service in a highly entrepreneurial environment
Persuasion: Builds a good story, taking customer needs into account. Enjoys consulting and collaboration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Organization: Is disciplined and methodical. Extremely detail-oriented. Is organized and orderly. Checks thoroughly to avoid mistakes. Task-oriented. Follows up. Focuses on key priorities.
- Must possess good decision-making skills, be organized, and think strategically
Ability to Develop People: Coaches people in their current roles to improve performance and prepare them for future roles.
- Providing additional support where necessary to support Goodbay’s Operational team
- A minimum of a BA/BS required, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive contact center management experience o Experience in services of voice, non-voice, or omnichannel support
- Knowledge of contact center KPIs
- Exceptional skills to influence in an indirect, matrix-based, and virtual environment
- Experience in managing Client Relationships
- Experience in establishing a culture focused on delivering quality support through employee-centric coaching processes
- Strong leadership skills – the ability to develop talent and drive key performance metrics, in particular quality and customer satisfaction
What’s In It For You?
If you are a motivated, hard-working, adventurous person that wants to look back in 10 years and say you built a strong executive career with a fast-growing company, this is the place for you.
Goodbay Technologies is headquartered in Austin, TX with over 1000+ people located from centers in Bangalore, Manila, and various Work-From-Home capabilities. We work with global, high-growth digitally disruptive clients in multiple markets including mobile gaming, apps, media & entertainment, and consumer electronics. Our culture is fun, dynamic, and performance-based. If you work hard and perform well, you will be rewarded. This position will give you huge international business and cultural exposure, and tremendous leadership experience.
How Does This Work?
Our US team drives leadership and direction to the Support Centers and WFH agents. Agents around the world handle inbound channels including phone, email, and live chat for clients. Our clients are located around the globe, with their own worldwide customer base, and we service all of them through the 24/7 operation.
The company’s goals are to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction to the callers/emailers and to run an efficient and well-managed center where associates are proud to work. We are fanatical about providing the very best service by leveraging an overseas support staff. This quality approach towards our clients and people has resulted in year over year growth and has put us on the Inc 5000 list twice (America’s fastest-growing companies).
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com