The Director of Marketing will drive all marketing initiatives and direction for Goodbay Technologies. The successful candidate for this position will have advanced to expert knowledge of all aspects of marketing (digital and non-digital). The candidate must have 10+ years of experience in a B2B marketing role and lead the strategy and execution of all marketing initiatives.
- We are humble and have no ego in our work and interactions with others
- When we commit to doing something, we do it
- We work with a sense of urgency. Our clients are much the same way
- We collaborate and talk about everything together. If you want to run your silo without input from others, this is not the place for you. We openly communicate and disagree without ego
- We value intelligent and analytical minds
- We care for our people’s well-being and do the right thing
Performance Goals & Expectations:
The Director of Marketing’s primary goal is to help the company acquire new clients and support the sales organization in their efforts to do so. This includes generating new leads with prospects and directly working with the sales team to move prospects through the sales funnel.
This role will work collaboratively with our sales department and Executive team to drive company growth and execute on our vision of having an integrated Sales and Marketing Department that acts as one team.
The Director of Marketing position will report into the Sales and Marketing Integrator and will be responsible for:
- Nurture and engage lead prospects down a marketing funnel (through email, social, web, and offline channels)
- Manage the internal lead generation program, responsibilities include:
- Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback
- Lead employees using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution, which includes goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning
- Develop thought leadership with the help of the Operation Team and External parties: blogs, white-papers, infographics, to promote brand and identify and nurture qualified prospects
- Oversee the social media (Organic & Paid LinkedIn) marketing strategy and content marketing to generate client leads
- Develop nurture campaigns. Score and identify MQLs
- Create reporting and analytics to track performance and opportunities
- Work with and manage third party agencies to deliver on project deadlines and materials for marketing initiatives. This can include everything from coordinating trade shows, marketing events, webinars, generating content, etc.
- Organizing, hosting, and presenting at events for key prospects for conferences, trade shows, and major events
- Direct digital marketing strategies and plans to achieve strategic and growth goals
- Review the competitive marketplace and make adjustments to digital and non-digital marketing strategy and plans based upon identified information
- Identifying potential clients and working with the sales department to ensure accuracy of target market and lead generation efforts
- Coordinate, create, and implement webinars while driving client attendance
Collaborative: Willing to work with the team and listen to others questions and opinions.
- Approaches different opinions with humility and respect. Listens carefully and drives towards doing whatever it takes to meet Company goals
Achievement: Sets demanding personal goals. Is ambitious. Strives for excellence. Willing to work as hard as necessary to get things done.
- Results-oriented with the ability to meet/exceed department metrics/measures
Drive: Thrives on competition and winning. Takes challenges head-on.
- Not be afraid to ‘roll-up their sleeves’ and take on day-to-day tasks, providing additional support where necessary to deliver world-class customer service in a highly entrepreneurial environment
Persuasion: Builds a good story, taking customer needs into account. Enjoys consulting and collaboration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Organization: Is disciplined and methodical. Extremely detail-oriented. Is organized and orderly. Checks thoroughly to avoid mistakes. Task-oriented. Follows up. Focuses on key priorities.
- Must possess good decision-making skills, be organized, and think strategically
- A minimum of a BA/BS required, preferably in business, marketing, or related field
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a B2B marketing role. Must have experience in all aspects of marketing. Experience in Account-Based Marketing is strongly recommended
- Lead generation and nurturing experience using digital platforms of 10+ years.
(Goodbay leverages HubSpot-experience preferred)
- Experience with thought leadership development and promotion
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as LinkedIn, Google ads and other online content marketing.
What’s In It For You?
If you are a motivated, hard-working, adventurous person that wants to look back in 10 years and say you built a strong executive career with a fast-growing company, this is the place for you.
Goodbay Technologies is headquartered in Austin, TX with over a 1,000 people located from centers in Chicago, Bangalore, Manila and various Work-from-home locations. We work with global, high-growth digitally disruptive clients in multiple markets including mobile gaming, apps, media & entertainment, and consumer electronics. Our culture is fun, dynamic, performance-based. If you work hard and perform well, you will be rewarded. This position will give you huge international business and cultural exposure, and tremendous leadership experience.
How Does This Work?
The US team drives leadership and direction to the Support Centers and WFH agents. Agents around the world handle inbound channels including phone, email, and live chat for clients. Our clients are located around the globe, with their own worldwide customer base, and we service all of them through the 24/7 operation.
The company’s goals are to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction to the callers/emailers and to run an efficient and well-managed center where associates are proud to work. We are fanatical about providing the very best service by leveraging an overseas support staff. This quality approach towards our clients and people has resulted in year over year growth and has put us on the Inc 5000 list twice (America’s fastest-growing companies).
To apply, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org