Open to candidates in India and the Philippines
About The Role
Goodbay Technologies is looking for a creative, top-performing Business Development Manager (Demand Gen) who can own the monthly qualified leads target and manage the team required to achieve it. You are the in-house expert on demand generation and will be supported by a group of business development team. You will be working closely with Goodbay’s Management Team. Specific responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
This is a Work-From-Home role so the individual must be able to manage teams and work with colleagues and management team remotely.
- Follow up on potential business opportunities with sales calls, lead generation and qualifying calls, and supportive research
- Creates business opportunities through research, networking and leveraging existing relationships
- Outstanding data analysis skills and an ability to pool data across the funnel to understand TOFU improvement
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as HootSuite, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Marketo, Salesforce, etc.
- Prepares and maintains action plans and other administrative documentation to enable accountability and ensure goals are being reached
- Creating the global strategy and plan to deliver on the monthly lead target
- Responsible for managing the Lead Gen team who would be responsible for lead generation through primary and secondary research, emails, LinkedIn, calls and conducting business research for global clients and prepare customized reports and company profiles.
- Review Business Development Team’s targeting parameters, spend, and results in real-time, identifying areas for optimization wherever possible
- Introduce new tools and automation wherever possible to keep team focused on high-value areas
- Present strategy revisions to sales and marketing to improve lead conversion across the funnel
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Relationship building; researching the market and related products; presenting the product or service in a structured professional way face to face or via video call.
Experience and Education required
- 10 – 12 years of extensive experience in business development, sales or strategy in the BPO industry
- 5-7 years of managing a team of Lead Gen associates to drive business goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business a related field plus relevant experience required; an advanced degree preferred.
- Excellent relationship development and management skills to build both internal and external relationships
- Strategic planning experience developing and enacting long-term growth strategies
- Strong understanding of major players in the market and business intelligence arenas, including business models, platform capabilities and personal networks.
- Professional writing and editing skills, with the ability to articulate a vision while exhibiting a positive public speaking presence and ability to layout complex issues clearly.
- Ability to energize, mobilize, influence, and build accountability by effectively communicating vision, and fostering productive and supportive working relationships with internal and external constituencies
- Talent to execute – get things done. Possess a keen ability to process information and formulate recommendations that are aligned with business objectives.
- Must be an excellent team player; possessing the ability to build, foster and nurture strong relationships and gain the respect of members of the cross-functional teams.
- Well-organized with attention to details and possess an astute sense of how to match such details to the big picture.
- Have an analytical mindset with structured problem-solving skills.
- An eye for detail and accuracy, and an obsession with excellence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
To apply, please submit your resume to: email@example.com