Open to candidates in India and the Philippines
Goodbay Technologies is the Intelligent Customer Support Company seeking smart, aggressive, hardworking Business Development Associates to support our sales team. The primary goal will be to help us acquire global support center projects. You will be required to research companies, find the right decision-maker, email and call them to set up an appointment for the overseas sales directors.
What the role looks like:
- Work US day shift
- Work from Home
- Weekly collaboration with a US-based sales team.
- You will earn a competitive fixed salary, based on experience, and earn commissions based on qualified appointments set and commissions on any deals closed. There is NO cap to income.
- Experience in B2B demand generation for BPO, IT or Managed Services companies.
- Strong English communication both verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s Degree (>75th percentile in your class): Preferably in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- Experience with Outlook & Excel.
- Established LinkedIn profile for research, lead generation and social selling.
- Excellent references from previous employers.
- Must live by our Core Values.
- 4+ years of BPO demand generation.
- HubSpot CRM experience preferred.
- Salesforce, Pipedrive, Fresh Sales and other sales CRM experience is acceptable.
- Interest in all thing’s tech (mobile apps, IoT, consumer electronics, eCommerce, DTC & unicorns).
- Deep understanding of the BPO industry.
What makes you a fit for this position:
- You possess a positive mental and work attitude.
- You are polite, persistent & patient.
- You have excellent time management skills.
- You are self-driven.
- You love to research and find new opportunities.
- You love building relationships over the phone, email and LinkedIn.
Job Responsibilities Overview:
- Cold emailing, calling and LinkedIn outreach to Director, VP and C-Level prospects.
- Making introductions and scheduling sales call for our Sales Directors in the United States.
- Lead Nurturing: Consistent email follow-up with prospects until they schedule an appointment.
- Perform research and find new fast-growing companies open to exploring outsourced support.
- Communicating with the executive team on new opportunities and lead generation strategies.
- Meet daily volume email/call /LinkedIn outreach goals and targets of new appointments.
To apply, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org